Recently updated on December 5th, 2023 at 03:47 am
Scotiabank Canada Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and Scotiabank headquarters in Toronto, Ontario M5H 1H1, Canada. Most of the operations handled from this Scotiabank CA corporate headquarter.
- Address: Scotiabank Canada headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Scotiabank headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Scotia Plaza 44 King Street, West Toronto, Ontario M5H 1H1, Canada
For any general inquiries, please contact Scotiabank head office number : +1 416-866-6430.
- Phone Number: Call 1-800-472-6842 to reach someone at Scotiabank Canada headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday- Sunday closed.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Scotiabank at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Customer Support Help department.
- Website: You can use their website scotiabank.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Scotiabank headquarters.
Scotiabank Headquarters Executive Team
Scotiabank headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Scotiabank corporate office Canada.
- Scott Thomson: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Francisco Aristeguieta: Group Head, International Banking
- Aris Bogdaneris: Group Head, Canadian Banking
- Nicole Frew: Executive Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer
- Glen Gowland: Group Head, Global Wealth Management
- Jake Lawrence: CEO and Group Head, Global Banking and Markets
- Barbara Mason: Group Head, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Phil Thomas: Group Head and Chief Risk Officer
- James Neate: President and Group Head, Corporate and Investment Banking
- Raj Viswanathan: Group Head and Chief Financial Officer
- Michael Zerbs: Group Head, Technology and Operations
- Jacqui Allard: Deputy Head, Global Wealth Management
- Ian Arellano: Executive Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Canadian Bankin
- Besharat: Executive Vice President, Canadian Wealth Managemen
- Tracy Bryan: Executive Vice President, Direct Channels and Enablemen
- Stuart Davis: Executive Vice President, Internal Data Protection Management
- John Doig: Executive Vice President, Retail Sales
- Neal Kerr: Head, Scotia Global Asset Management
- Chris Manning: Executive Vice President, Global Business Payments
- Loretta Marcoccia: Executive Vice President, Global Operations
- Jenny Poulos: Deputy Chief Human Resources Officer
- Gillian Riley: Executive Vice President, President and CEO, Tangerine
- Maria Theofilaktidis: Executive Vice President and Chief Audito
- Terri-Lee Weeks: Executive Vice President, Retail Customer
- Martin Weeks: Executive Vice President and Group Treasurer
Scotiabank corporate office addresses
|Scotiabank HQ (Canada)||Scotia Plaza 44 King Street, West Toronto, Ontario M5H 1H1, Canada|
|Scotiabank HQ (USA)||250 Vesey Street, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10281 USA|
|Scotiabank HQ (Australia)||Suite 2, Level 44, 1 Farrer Place, Governor Phillip Tower, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia|
Scotiabank Canada Headquarters Location & Directions
Scotiabank Head Office Canada Photos
Also Read: RBC Canada Headquarters Info
Scotiabank Canada FAQ
Q. Where is Scotiabank Canada Headquarters?
A. Scotiabank Canada headquarters is located at Scotia Plaza 44 King Street, West Toronto, Ontario M5H 1H1, Canada.
Q. What is Scotiabank Canada phone number?
A. Scotiabank Canada Phone number is +1 416-866-6430.
Q. Is Scotiabank American or Canadian?
A. Scotiabank is Canadian.
Q. Who is the CEO of Scotiabank?
A. L. Scott Thomson is a CEO of Scotiabank.
Submit your review
Scotiabank is using the sublimination to silence their customers .
ignored by my local branch over my late wife's accounts...so very dissappointed..
This bank has always been a problem. As a 25+ year customer this bank has cost me plenty.
Today's compliant is about the fraud department refusing to an email transfer I had to call and set up. They claim the address is a scam. I have confirmed with more than just the business being called a scam and it is legitimate. If fact, I could add them as a bill payment as its listed in the bill payment section. They refused to send transfer and told me I'd be on the hook if something happened. I told this to the staff at Silver Gold Bull and they said that's a lie; they be right, Scotia is the problem again.
Silver Gold Bull cancelled my order and the price to buy in is 2.50/ounce more than what I agreed too! This kind of garbage is typical of this bank and I do have other accounts at other banks, however, its a big deal to change banks.
I never thought they could screw up an email transfer. And to think, they have the company listed in they bill payment section. They never fail to disappoint!
I'll be suing for the damages. Either I get my silver at the price I agreed to pay or will see the high priced lawyers in Calgary.
Word to the wise, many other banks exist; I'd suggest looking elsewhere!
Montreal branch manager at Sherbrooke and Harvard called me and harassed next day my account stop working. Costumer service do not help - useless.
The advice and service at branch on Lyden Rd Brantford has been dispicable. I know I'm a very small fish in a very large pond, but whatever happened to quality customer service.
This large corporate giant has taken thousands of My dollars and now that I am trying to recoop the money, they won't allow me the courtesy of an appointment.
The assitant manager blantenly lied to me.
Their fraud department did not contact me when thousands were trying to be taken from my visa. This happened 2 months in a row. The third month they just cancelled my card, again no warning,call or email. Total embarassment.
Lastly I was a widow and issued new cheques. I wanted just my name . Realizing the advisor copied it down wrong, I left her a voice mail with specific info. The cheques came back in both our names as well as adress. You can imagine how disheartening this was as a recent widow.
I am changing institutions, but not before my complaint is heard!
I wish to please share my experience with a phone call I made from Indonesia to the Dominican Republic as I have a problem with my personal internet banking.
I am right now in Indonesia and it's extremely difficult to have a good internet connection or to make a phone call.
I have been, to be honest, very frustrated to not be able to solve this matter and a call was received at my office in Dr from Mr Elio Brito * 1 303 8671098 which is a disconnected number. At that time, I was told I need to present myself in Dr which is not a simple matter as it s a 25 hours flight.
I wish I would receive a call from Mr Brito, who called my office in DR, so I could have the opportunity to apologize for my temper when I was told he would not call me,, would not use whatsapp or email.
When someone is traveling on the other side of the planet, it's normal to receive support from his or her bank to be able to use their own money and not the other way around.
After Indonesia, I ll need to get a delicate surgery in France and I please need access to my money
My accounts are not overdrawn, my balance of credit cards are really low or with a negative balance. I do not owe money to taxes and do not owe money for any credit
The reason my credit cards are with a negative balance is that I am fully aware of how difficult it can be to make a phone call or have a good internet connection in certain part of Indonesia ( more than 16 000 islands)
My company in Dominican Republic has imported more than 120 containers of furniture and accessories from Indonesia in the past 20 years..We are in the process of moving our workshop to a new location which is already rented and getting ready to receive the equipment of the workshop
My account manager has been sick and asked me to contact customer service which I did.
Customer service told me to call my branch in La Romana Jumbo to solve the matter.
When I called the branch of Scotiabank in Dr jumbo, La Romana from Indonesia I had the privilege to have Mrs David Roman playing a game of more than an hour when in circle more than 30 times, he would say (translated from spanish) thank you for calling scotia bank, David Roman to assist you, branch of La Romana, please allow me to validate your call, I am working with you..then would transfer my call and pick it up again for the exact same game in circle..more than 30 times.
Now I wish to know how a company allow his or her employees to treat customers in such an unethical way ?
how could they bare me from accessing my account and money without any explanation ?
Is this a normal bank procedure we can expect as a client ?
I still have not receive an email or phone call from scotia bank and have the recording available if they care to listen.
In the mean time, i wish to have access to my internet banking and my money.
This review is to with the bank manager at 100 clarington Bowmanville. The highest level of unprofessionalism we have ever come across and we have been dealing with this bank for over 40 years and never had to deal with such a bully and arrogant human being
for some reason scotiabank wanted me to change my password. to i contacted customer service and after 2 days of a rep trying to get my debt card or visa card to accept a new password and each time waiting for an hour each time just to talk to a rep. i get people who have such an accent i cannot follow them i have given up and will proceed to change my association with scotia bank after 20 plus years. the current system is lousy
My branch in BRANTFORD is locked up at the front doors on the weekend because of drug attics hanging around , I was told. The drive through has no money because of the run for funds being withdrawn. I called customer service and the branch and was informed to go to their competitor and take the money I need out and to request the service fee reversed. I have been doing this for a while now and it does not make any sense at all. I asked if the can stock the machines at the drive through with more funds and was told we have nothing to do with it because it’s a third party that fills the machines. Well I will have to transfer my account to their competitor in town here at least their doors are open and their ATM has money in it. Why will I help going through all this headache to access my money.
The wait to speak with someone is very long. When I reach someone they cannot help me and tell me to call my main branch. I tried to call the main branch but kept getting sent back to the circus I waited 30 minutes for.
My branch is supposed to be open until 2 pm so I got dressed and took the bus down. When I arrived I was told that the bank was only open for appointments and they couldn't help me anyway. I don't receive a disability pension for no reason.